At All About Air, it is our highest priority to do our part to keep our entire community safe. The current situation our country is facing is completely uncharted territory. So, this has been a learning process for all of us. With that being said, please know that we have updated our procedures and protocols to adhere to the recommendations of the CDC and the WHO. As a team, we are taking the following necessary and precautionary measures to ensure the safety of all involved:
- STAY HOME if sick or exhibiting any symptoms of being contagious.
- Wash hands THOROUGHLY before, during, and after every job and use hand sanitizer when washing is not possible.
- Wear nitrile gloves whenever possible.
- Whenever possible, maintain a distance of at least 6 ft. from others in order to adhere to the social distancing recommendations.
- Wear shoe covers anytime we enter a customer’s home.
- Practice good social etiquette by coughing/sneezing into the elbow and limiting the touching of the face.
- If you have any specific concerns, please feel free to discuss them with us when scheduling your appointment, or when the technician arrives. In other words, PLEASE talk to us!! We are here. We are open. We are available. We are prepared.
As always, it is our pleasure to serve you and your neighbors. The gravity of this entire situation is not lost on us. We will continue to pray for our world, our country, and our fellow humans. We are all in this together! Thank you for your continued support and God bless you and yours!
The All About Air Team