All About Air Proudly Supports the Marble Falls Community
All About Air is a family-owned Christian company established in 2003. We strive to provide our customers with quality products and services and we understand that our employees warrant the same care. We offer both residential and non-residential HVAC services as well as refrigeration services.
We are looking for an addition to our team to help our company achieve greatness and who are looking for a long term position where they can grow themselves and, in doing so, grow our company as well.
We are looking for employees with the following characteristics:
- Professional in all manners: including appearance, behavior and speech
- Possess a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to “handle the heat”
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle high stress situations
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the construction industry
- Possesses own basic tools
All About Air offers competitive pay that will be based on your experience and qualifications.
We are looking for the following multi-layer position:
Additional requirements to the ones listed above:
- 2 years of HVAC/Refrigeration experience or experience in a technical field related to this industry.
- EPA certified or possess the ability to obtain your EPA certification within 2 weeks of employment.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends on a rotating “on-call” schedule. Our customers are sometimes in need of emergency services and we need to be able to depend on you on select evenings and weekends.
This person will be responsible for performing service calls, both residential and commercial. They must be able to diagnose and repair residential and commercial HVAC units as well as commercial refrigeration units.
Duties will sometimes include working alongside and supervising a crew to install and change out new and existing units. This person must be able to motivate and lead this crew. They must be able to work neatly and professionally. There is a lot of potential to advance within the company.